Well it is Easter Day AND April fools day AND I have just been to a great church service with family AND had a beer at the pub AND it’s the day after I stayed up late to watch a boxing match.
Is that going to stop me sitting down and writing a blog.
There is a blog challenge and if the challenge is there it will happen. The great thing about a challenge is the power of make a commitment and keeping to it.
Keeping Blogging Going is Hard!
I wonder how many times I have written these or similar words. “Well as you can see i have not written a blog post for the last ??? however many months – but here is another go” – “from now on I will do better and so on.”
This time is different – I am telling you here and now – I will be writing a blog a day for the next 30/31 days. **(I will explain about the 30/31 issue in a moment)
Hopefully by then my hypnotherapist friend Adam Eason would be telling me that the habit will have set it. So you MAY get more.
The reason is that I am on a challenge – The Ultimate Blog Challenge – run by Paul Taubman. The challenge was pointed out to me by my marketing guy at NAMS.
Anyway back to the challenge. What a great way to kick me into real action.
NEW PERSONAL BRANDING
I need – yes NEED to do it regularly because a) I have to develop my own brand because I am working on my own now. I have lots of objectives – I was seventy on my last birthday – but that is kick off time for a new project.
Let me frame all of this:
- For the last decade I have been the behind the scenes man and working with a guy who was developing his brand.
His name: Adam Eason – Hypnotherapist, Author, Tutor and developing his college of hypnosis etc.
- All of the work, the mailing list, blogs, newsletters and social media were developing a mailing list aimed at hypnotherapy.
- I was involved with developing his audios and videos.
- My background before meeting Adam was a 25 years nursing career.
All I can say briefly on Easter Sunday is that I have painted there a feeble quick background – don’t worry! There are at least 30/31 days to find out more.
MY NEW PROJECT
I have retired from that work with Adam Eason and really am setting about later day years with a set of clear objectives:
- NOT retire completely – but do something I really love
- Earn money – but in a more relaxed way – passive income ideal
- I want to travel and work – motorhome enthusiast
- Help and support my kids and their families
- Keep total life balance
- Help charities and church missions – there is so much poverty and need out there.
MY PERSONAL WATS-ON BRAND
Now I have started a retirement project where it is me who is the brand.
I have even set up this blogging website with a ME BRANDING name. Wats-On.net
The subtitle if “Wats-On my Mind”.
So there it is – I need to develop a new mailing list – so the marketers tell me – and GUESS WHAT! An active blog full of great content (hmm yuck will have to work on that one after today)
My blog will be about people – the more charismatic the better. Not surprisingly it will be health/mind/psychology related. Most of all I want to enjoy writing it and having fun and most of all getting feedback from you dear reader.
You can if you wish join me daily. There is an invitation you lucky person.